- Do the houses have washers and dryers?
Yes, each house has its own washer/dryer unit, as well as laundry soap that is provided for your use.
- Is there a grocery store?
Yes, Escalante has a grocery store as well as a small natural food market. The gas stations also carry some essentials if you just need the basics. However, hours are limited, so if you will be arriving late please plan accordingly.
- Where can I get firewood?
Each of the gas stations, as well as the Escalante RV park, have firewood bundles for purchase.
- How far are the tiny homes from Bryce Canyon National Park?
We are approximately 52 miles from Bryce Canyon which equates to about an hour drive.
- How far are the tiny homes from Capitol Reef National Park?
We are approximately 65 miles from Capitol Reef, which equates to a 1.5-hour drive.
- What are some hikes to do or places to visit during our trip?
Escalante is surrounded by beautiful scenery. A great resource for those visiting is the Escalante Interagency Visitor Center. They have maps, displays, and employees who can answer questions about current conditions and give recommendations on areas to explore.
- Are there places to eat in Escalante?
Escalante has restaurants that are open seasonally as well as year round. There is also a pub in Escalante where you can get adult beverages.